28th June 2011, 07:21 PM
abhishek7691

Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?

Hi all,

I am a diploma holder in computer science after 10th and i am working for a software company..

I wanna do a simple graduation course can you please suggest me some course and some distance learning institutes in delhi...

thanks and best regards,
Abhishek mishra

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  2. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  3. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  4. How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years
  5. How can I join distance Diploma while working in Bahrain Refinery?
  6. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  9. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  10. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  12. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  13. Can I study Distance Degree courses without 12th being a Diploma holder?
  14. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  16. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  17. Which university is the best for distance learning B.Tech/B.E in Delhi? Which course is best for me? Companies where I can get?
  18. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
28th October 2011, 08:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?

It is very nice of you that you want to pursue your graduation. You can do any stream in graduation like B.Sc, BA, B.Com, etc. But it will be better if you choose a field of graduation relating to the industry you are now working. You can do BCA, or Bsc (IT), as this will help in your career growth. In Delhi many universities like IGNOU, JNU provide distance education.
22nd March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?

i am diploma holder in IT after 10th and now work in a mahindra deep automobile on the post of ICRE.plz send me detail of best IT course that is help me in my best carrer.

regards,

nitu yadav
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?