14th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree?

I am an International Montessori Teacher Trainer. I wish to take up a PHD course either in Child Psychology, Anthropology. Is it possible to do it directly without a PG degree.

20th June 2016, 02:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an International Montessori Teacher Trainer. I wish to take up a PHD course either in Child Psychology, Anthropology. Is it possible to do it directly without a PG degree.
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Psychology without Post Graduation Degree. The eligibility to do PhD in Psychology is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD Course. The PhD course is available in various universities in India like;

- Amity University - Official Website
- IGNOU - Official Website
- University of Madras - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?