17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance?

Hi,

I'm Completed my M.B.A. in Major HR and Minor Finance and I want to do PhD in Management So Please Give me the Details.
I'm waiting For Your Response.
Thanks & Regards
Jyotsana

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  3. Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance? -- [New]
  4. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  5. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  6. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  7. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  8. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  9. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?
  11. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  12. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  13. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  14. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  15. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  16. List of jobs available for MBA(finance) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing MBA in HR and Finance in PTU university?
  18. What are the subjects options which I have to do Ph.D after MBA in Finance?
17th April 2015, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance?

If you have got at 55% marks in your MBA HR and Finance degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D admission in India. All you have to do is apply for admission when the notification is released by the respective university/institute. The admission is mainly based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview.

If you have got scores like NET/SLET/GATE/JRF then you can apply for admission in Ph.D without appearing for any other entrance exam. Some institutes give admission on the basis of CAT score too and if you have got an excellent CAT score then also you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?