9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to register for PhD in Anna University? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I have completed my M.E.(Thermal Engineering). I want to register for PhD in Anna University. What is the procedure? Is there any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  3. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  4. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?
  5. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  6. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  8. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  9. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  10. Can I register my Ph.D in any institute in India? I have pursued masters from Anna University
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  12. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  13. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  14. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  15. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  16. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  18. When PhD Entrance Test will be conducted by Anna University?
14th December 2015, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to register for PhD in Anna University? Procedure to apply?

Scores like NET/SET/GATE are enough to make you eligible for PH.D admission without any other entrance exam. Hence, if you can qualify any one of the above exams then you will have to deal with only interview and viva.

If you don't have any of these score then you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university for remaining seats because most of the seats are filled by candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?