9th May 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology? Important dates, syllabus and previous question papers?

Hello, I want to apply for PhD in Clinical Psychology in NIMHANS. Please send me whole procedure to apply and important dates? Can you please provide me syllabus for the same and if, possible then previous years question papers of the entrance exams?

7th December 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology? Important dates, syllabus and previous question papers?

Hello, I want to apply for PhD in Neurological Rehabilitation in NIMHANS. Please send me whole procedure to apply and important dates? Can you please provide me syllabus for the same and if, possible then previous years question papers of the entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?