19th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D after M.Tech in communication system?

Hi. Now i am studying M.Tech 4th semester in communication system. Please tell me procedure to apply the phd. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Good universities or colleges fro doing PhD in Communication System?
  2. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  6. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  7. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  10. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  11. What are the requirements for doing PhD in Communication Skills? Colleges offering this course?
  12. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  13. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  14. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  17. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  18. Model question papers for PhD Electronics or Communication? Institute in Maharashtra for PhD either in Electronics or Communication?
15th December 2015, 03:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D after M.Tech in communication system?

You need to appear for the NET Examination or the Entrance Examination of the Universities where you want to study the course of PhD.
Once you are able to clear any of these Examinations you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
If you are able to clear the NET Examination you will also be eligible for the JRF Scholarship.
This is what you must do along with choosing a subject on which you want to do your research for PhD in Communication System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?