15th March 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chemistry and complete the course successfully?

Sir/Mam,

I am manjunath dani I completed my Mac in Analytical chemistry I wanted to do PhD in chemistry. So, can I do it? What it would take to complete the course? How to ensure that I can get prepared well to do better in the course? Please guide me in this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  2. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  3. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  4. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  10. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  12. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  14. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  15. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  16. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  18. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
20th April 2015, 10:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chemistry and complete the course successfully?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am manjunath dani I completed my Mac in Analytical chemistry I wanted to do PhD in chemistry. So, can I do it? What it would take to complete the course? How to ensure that I can get prepared well to do better in the course? Please guide me in this. Thank you.
Yes, of course you are eligible for PhD Chemistry after completing M.Sc Analytical chemistry. The eligibility criteria for pursuing a PhD in Chemistry is holding a Master's degree with science Subjects (Biology, Maths and Chemistry). The duration for this course is minimum two years.

PhD in Chemistry entrance exam is based on the Objective type with Multiple Choice. The Entrance exam, which includes Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. You can go through this subject which you have studied in Bachelor degree and Master degree to crack the exam with good marks.

Colleges Offering Ph.D in Chemistry:

Baddi University of Emerging Science & Technology
Contact No:01795-247353
Location: Makhnumajra , Baddi, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India - 173 205

Auxilium College, Vellore
Contact No:0416 - 2241774
Email:[email protected]

Birla College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Contact No: (0251) 2231294, 2230740

Berhampur University
Contact No:0680 - 2343234
Location: Bhanja Bihar , Dist. Ganjam, Berhampur, Orissa, India - 760007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?