30th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How to become a space researcher after passing 11th with PCM?

sir, I want be space researcher and i am right now in 11th with (pcm) and got 7cgpa in 10 cbse board exam's so do i 've any chance?

6th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a space researcher after passing 11th with PCM?

Dear Friend,
You must note that its not easy to become directly a space researcher you have to take lots efforts and have to do hard working in order to succeed.
As,In order to become a space researcher you have to study the Space First and as Study of space comes under the field of physics under Astronomy.

You have to start it from the beginning as to get in you must belong to science field so as you are in way with the PCM Subjects,Secondly you should have good percentage in your 10+2 Board Examinations as its necessary that you should join good college in order to become a good one because the student from good colleges have preference first and then the other students,So,Try to focus on your 10+2 Examinations and then join good undergraduate colleges by selecting B.Sc Astronomy and then carry forward by completing M.Sc.

Note that higher the marks greater the chance to join the team of researcher.
31st January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a space researcher after passing 11th with PCM?

after selecting under iit what can i prefer either b.tech or...... to become space researcher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?