13th March 2011, 08:52 AM
hemantsahni

How to become a researcher in Heridity of disease after PG in Zoology and B.Ed?

I am a P.g. in Zoology(1996} with 64%,also a B.ED and doing a govt. primary school teacher job in jhansi(u.p.).Now i want to become a researcher of Heridity of disease like Diabetes etc.Please guide me how to achieve this in Delhi or Noida.

3rd May 2011, 06:55 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a researcher in Heridity of disease after PG in Zoology and B.Ed?

HELLO,
it's nice to read that you want to garnish your carrier in research and development sector(hereditary research).but for that you should complete your ph.d (genetics and cell signaling).NII(national institute of immunology) conducts exam for ph.d. aspirants every year, written exam in february month.and after qualifying written you have to face, interview from core subject of m.sc.Exam centres are-delhi,bangalor, kolkata,ahamdabad. for age limit and other information you can visit the official site of NII -www.nii.res.in
ok, best of luck.
18th June 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a researcher in Heridity of disease after PG in Zoology and B.Ed?

I have graduated in zoology hons. Now excluding msc in zoology what should i do to get a govt job in animal department???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?