20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks?

I have done my Ex-MBA from ICFAI University Sikkim, I got MBA degree with 75%, its 2 year program also i have 10 years experience. can i eligible for PHD in Management program, What is the criteria followed? How to apply for the Ph.D now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  7. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course right after completion of B.Tech and MBA?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
21st July 2016, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks.

If you are interested to pursue Ph.D in management then you need to follow this eligibility criteria :

As you have completed your master degree from a recognised University with the 55% marks then you are eligible to do for this course.

There is upper no age limit.
21st July 2016, 06:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my Ex-MBA from ICFAI University Sikkim, I got MBA degree with 75%, its 2 year program also i have 10 years experience. can i eligible for PHD in Management program, What is the criteria followed? How to apply for the Ph.D now?

Yes, you are eligible for doing PhD in Management after completion of MBA with 75% marks. The aspirant has to appear for a written entrance test and personal interview. The admission to the PhD in Management can be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying education, written entrance test, performance in the personal interview. There are various specializations available in PhD Management like Finance, Economics, Systems, Operations, HR, Marketing etc. The aspirant can choose any one of the specializations, the course is available in the following institutions;

Loyola Institute of Business Administration - Website Link
Amity University - Website Link
Amrita University - Website Link
21st July 2016, 11:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to opt Ph.D course after completing MBA with 75% of marks in it.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in management, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Management:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Management from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
21st July 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, Ex-MBA from ICFAI University candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course because Ex-MBA course is not equivalent to masters degree course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria
22nd July 2016, 06:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for admission in PhD in Management program course after completion of your MBA with 75% in it.

The criteria is such that the candidate will have to get the application form from the University itself and once you fill up the application form and submit it to the University, you will be provided with the dates of entrance examination for PhD course.

You will then have to appear and clear the examination and then there will be a Personal Interview round. You will have to clear that round as well after having cleared the entrance exam to get admission in the PhD course and continue with your course ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?