6th January 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing PhD from abroad after M.SC in Organic Chemistry?

I have done my M.Sc in organic chemistry. Now I want to do Ph.D from abroad. What is the procedure for doing that course from abroad? Please, inform me.

6th January 2018, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing PhD from abroad after M.SC in Organic Chemistry?

In order to pursue Ph.D course from abroad, first of all candidates must have to complete their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to apply for the study Visa. Once after qualifying in the examination, candidates can apply in different Universities based on the scorecard. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for Ph.D admission.
7th January 2018, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing PhD from abroad after M.SC in Organic Chemistry?

You can apply for GRE, if you are looking for admission in Ph.D programme abroad. Admission will be on the basis of scores in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.

Once you have got the above scores, you will be able to apply for admission at reputed universities based on them.
7th January 2018, 10:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.Sc in organic chemistry. Now I want to do Ph.D from abroad. What is the procedure for doing that course from abroad? Please, inform me.
Those who satisfy the educational qualification must appear and qualify the English Proficiency test to pursue their studies abroad. Most of the foreign universities prefer International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?