23rd July 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

I have done with my MPhil in Hindi. Now I want to apply for PhD program in Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this PhD program in BHU.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  3. How to get admission in M.A (English) at Banaras Hindu University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. What are admission requirements of B.Ed in Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  8. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  9. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Phil(Hindi) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Banaras Hindu University after completion of 12th with Arts stream?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  13. Ph.D in Media studies from IIMC and Banaras Hindu? Date of forms?
  14. Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit for MSc(Sanskrit) candidate of Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  18. Procedure to apply in Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
27th July 2018, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

You need to apply for admission in a prescribed application form, when there is a notification by the university. Being a MPhil candidate, you will be exempted from entrance exam.

Just make sure you have got 55% marks or above in your masters and MPhil degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?