2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in education?

Sir, I have passed M.Sc in botany, M.Ed in education. I want admission in Ph.D in New Jersey without GRE. I am having ten years experience in academic science teacher. How to get admission to Ph.D in education.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  6. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? -- [New]
  14. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  16. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Neuromicrobiology) in NIMHANS, Bangalore?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
3rd October 2017, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed M.Sc in botany, M.Ed in education. I want admission in Ph.D in New Jersey without GRE. I am having ten years experience in academic science teacher. How to get admission to Ph.D in education.

Those candidates who have completed MA Education or Master of Education (M.Ed) with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Education in India. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to the PhD in Education. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Education based on their performance in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Those who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil shall be exempted from the entrance examination. This is the common admission procedure followed by the universities, for the PhD programs. The PhD in Education is available in the following colleges/universities;

Amity Institute of Education - Official Website

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website
3rd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Ph.D course in Education from New Jersey, you must have to complete your masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University.
After the completion of Masters degree, you need to qualify in any of the IELTS, GRE or TOEFL examination to get admission in the different colleges offering the above mentioned course. Most of the Colleges require either 6.5 or 7 score in the IELTS examination for Ph.D admission of international students.
4th October 2017, 12:25 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can not get admission for PhD in Education in New Jersey unless you appear and qualify GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL exams.
Since, you have completed masters degree in Education discipline then you are eligible for PhD in the relevant discipline, but in order to take admission in any foreign country you must have to appear and qualify entrance examination like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.
After qualifying the above mentioned examination with the minimum eligible ranks/marks/bands, you can take admission into your desired college/university in New Jersey to pursue PhD in Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?