12th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Physics Ph.D Scholarship in Canada, Sweden or Malaysia?

How can I get physics PHD scholarship in Canada or Sweden or Malaysia?

9th January 2012, 02:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physics Ph.D Scholarship in Canada, Sweden or Malaysia?

For pursuing the Ph.D. programme in Physics through scholarship in Canada or Sweden or Malaysia Master's Degree is an essential pre-requisite for pursuing the Ph.D. programme. Good scores in common entrance tests such as GRE and English Language examinations like Test of English as a Foreign Language-TOEFL also helps. It generally takes 3 to 7 years to complete a Ph.D. programme abroad, depending upon the nature and complexity of the subject matter chosen. You will be awarded a Ph.D. degree on completion of theoretical and practical classes and by passing a comprehensive examination conducted by the institution and submitting a detailed thesis of your research work. There are several scholarship program which are conducted every year for the Ph.D programme in Canada or for that matter other countries. For example, Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan, Canada Scholarships etc.
For Indian Students to get the Canada Scholarships for the Ph.D. programme of 4 years duration notification is given in the Employment News and Leading Newspapers every year in September.
The general eligibility criteria for Indian nationals residing in India is that the applications will normally be accepted from those candidates who have obtained first class in the Master's degree within the last five years as on September of the registration year. If you pass the scholarship then you can pursue the programme of Ph.D in Physics.
23rd July 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a nepali student of physics. i have completed my msc from here, nowi want to apply for scholarship for phd programs in canada. what is the process?
22nd January 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

now i want to do phd in physics in malasia.give the proper way
8th February 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in physics in Malaysia plz give right way already M Phil in physics (score 2.7/4) at time 46yearold interested area is solid-state physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?