5th October 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Forensic Chemistry field in Ph.D.?

I want to join forensic chemistry field. So please tell me the procedure to join forensic chemistry Ph.D. course?

31st August 2016, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Forensic Chemistry field in Ph.D.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join forensic chemistry field. So please tell me the procedure to join forensic chemistry Ph.D. course?

The aspirant can apply online for the admission to the PhD in Forensic Sciences. Candidates with Master’s Degree in Forensic Science/Physics/Chemistry /Biochemistry/in any branch of life science from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks or grade point average are eligible for the PhD in Forensic Sciences.

- The eligible candidates, after short listing, will be asked to appear for an entrance test followed by an interview. Those cleared the entrance test and interview can join the PhD program. The course is available in various institutions in India like;

- Osmania University - Official website
- Amity University - Official website
- Panjab University - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?