10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

I want to apply for PhD program in BMS College of Engineering. I want to do PhD in Computer and Information Science. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Computer and Information Science in in this institute. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in BMS College of Engineering?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  5. Possibility to get admission in SY BMS at Mithibai College, Mumbai if completed FY of BMS from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 36094 in general category
  7. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  9. Which colleges are best for studying BMS and MBA?
  10. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  11. Course structure of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  12. Courses after BMS apart from MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  14. Possibility to secure MBA admission for an OBC candidate with 49% in BMS? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exam available to study M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in JN Engineering college in Surat? From where to get the forms? What are the requirements for engineering?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
15th June 2019, 07:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

Ph.D. (Computer and Information Science) is a Doctor level course and the duration of Ph.D. (Computer and Information Science) course is three years. First of all, the applicant must have passed master degree in the respective field with at least 55% from a recognized university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance so you have to score good marks in the entrance as well as in the personal interview to get Ph.D. (Computer and Information Science) admission in BMS College of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?