10th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Computer and Information Science in BMS College of Engineering. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  4. Entrance exam available to study M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?
  5. How many PhD(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in BMS College of Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  7. Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  8. Courses after BMS apart from MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which colleges are best for studying BMS and MBA?
  10. Possibility to get admission in SY BMS at Mithibai College, Mumbai if completed FY of BMS from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai?
  11. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 36094 in general category
  13. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  15. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which course can i study alongwith BMS graduation course?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  18. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed BMS? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
14th July 2022, 02:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

The entrance exam called GATE to study PhD Computer and Information Science at BMS College of Engineering.

To study PhD Computer and Information Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
18th July 2022, 04:01 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET Or GATE to study PhD Computer and Information Science at BMS College of Engineering.

The admission procedure to study PhD Computer and Information Science is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?