10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Computer and Information Science in BMS College of Engineering. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  3. How many PhD(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in BMS College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  6. Courses after BMS apart from MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  9. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  10. Entrance exam available to study M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?
  11. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for the GATE qualified students?
  13. Possibility to get admission in SY BMS at Mithibai College, Mumbai if completed FY of BMS from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 36094 in general category
  17. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
14th July 2022, 02:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE,then you will get a stipend to study PhD Computer and Information Science at BMS College of Engineering.

To study PhD Computer and Information Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Computer and Information Science.
18th July 2022, 04:00 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Computer and Information Science at BMS College of Engineering,after qualifying the entrance exam called UGC-NET or GATE.

The admission procedure to study PhD Computer and Information Science is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?