12th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Research course available at Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram for Aerospace Engineer? Eligibility and procedure of admission?

Sir, I have passed Aerospace Engineering course and now want to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram for research course. Please tell me in which research course I can get admission? Eligibility and procedure of admission?

15th September 2017, 09:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Research course available at Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram for Aerospace Engineer? Eligibility and procedure of admission?

Following research courses are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology:
>Aerospace Engineering,
>Avionics,
>Earth and Space Sciences
>Mathematics.
Since, you have passed Aerospace Engineering, so you can take admission in Aerospace Engineering research course.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Aerospace Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from any UGC recognized university are eligible to do PhD in Aerospace Engineering discipline.
In order to get admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for PhD course, eligible candidates need to appear and qualify in GATE/NET/CSIR exam.
Short listing of the candidates will be done according to their GATE/NET scores.
The final selection will be done on the basis of an interview, which will be conducted at IIST, Thiruvananthapuram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?