25th May 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, work experience, entrance exam and process of admission in PhD Finance?

I have completed MBA in finance and currently working with a reputed company. Interested in doing PhD and require information about the same
1) eligibility criteria
2) do they require work experience ?
3) is there any entrance exam ?
4) can it be done by correspondence from Mumbai university ?
5) process for admission
6) duration of the course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in PhD entrance exam without any work experience for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Information about LLB correspondence course exam?
  4. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  5. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  6. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  7. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  9. PhD degree is equivalent to research experience?
  10. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  11. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  13. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  14. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  17. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  18. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2017, 05:29 PM
The Guider

Default Re: Eligibility, work experience, entrance exam and process of admission in PhD Finance?

Ph.D. in Finance is a 3-year doctorate level course.
Eligibility:
1. Post Graduate degree in commerce subjects like Accountancy, Mathematics, or Economics.
2. A minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the same for general category candidates and a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

different for most of the universities. Mostly, candidates need to appear for the admission process which comprises:
Written Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.

The list of Ph.D. entrance exams,
>UGC NET exam
>Symbiosis Ph.D. Entrance Examination
>AIMA PhD Entrance Exam
>JNU PhD Entrance Exam
>NIPER PhD Entrance Exam
>Alagappa University PhD Entrance Exam
>Kurukshetra University PhD Entrance Exam
>University of Hyderabad PhD Entrance Exam
>GTU PhD Entrance Exam
>AIIMS PhD Entrance Exam
>IISC PhD Entrance Exam
>NMIMS University Mumbai PhD Entrance Exam and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?