25th December 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Specializations related to Pollution available to study in PhD?

Sir,
I am doing M.Sc in Environmental Sciences. I want to do PhD in related to topic Pollution. What is the specialization for which I can apply in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
  2. Specializations available to study in PhD at Delhi University?
  3. Should I have to do M.Tech to study PhD being a B.Tech candidate? Specializations available to study in PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  5. Specializations related to Information Technology available to study in MS in Europe for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  6. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  8. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Agricultural student through GRE?
  9. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  10. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  12. Finance related courses to study in Graduation for doing PhD in Commerce?
  13. Which is a better career option after B.Pharm., 'MBA' or 'M.Pharm.'? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Which course is better between M.Pharmacy and MBA having completed B.Pharmacy?
  16. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?
  17. Preferable specializations available to study in MDS course?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
18th August 2017, 01:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations related to Pollution available to study in PhD?

Specializations related to pollution available to pursue in PhD:

There are several streams to be pursued after completion of M.Sc in Environmental Sciences. Some of the suitable streams available are,

>> Environment and Sustainability

>> Environmental Sciences

>> Environmental Pollution Control

>> Environmental Engineering

>> Pollution Control ...etc.,

Although there are several disciplines available in Doctoral program, the best and recommended course for you would be "Ph.D in Environmental Sciences".

Yes, as you are from Environmental Sciences background in Post Graduation, the best suitable course is mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?