28th February 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How will GRE score helpful for me to do M.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hi,
I am doing my B.tec in biotechnology from Dr,D.Y.Patil university.after that i want to do M.tec in same field.please suggest me how to GRE help to proceed further?
Thanks&Regards
prashant kumar pathak

Related Questions:
  1. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  3. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  4. How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?
  5. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  6. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  7. Which university in Connecticut offers MS Biotechnology without GRE score?
  8. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  9. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  10. Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?
  11. What is the minimum GRE score for VISA approval?
  12. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  13. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA? -- [New]
  14. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  15. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  16. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  18. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
22nd February 2013, 09:16 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How will GRE score helpful for me to do M.Tech in Biotechnology?

GRE Subject test is not required by most of the Graduate Schools in United States. If GRE Subject test is mandatory, it will be listed as one of Graduate admission requirement. You have to check this requirement at department website. Alos, you can look at about Average GRE Scores for few universities.

If GRE Subject test is not a mandatory requirement, then taking Subject test will increase your chances to get admission with Financial Aid. But, if you already have satisfactory academics, GRE Exam Score, it’s not required to spend time and money to take GRE Subject Test.

You many want to consider PhD in Biotechnology or related courses within Biotechnology. Is there any specific reason, why you want to apply for PhD in Biochemistry?
PhD in US

Since you already have Masters degree, by now you should have an idea on research, hard work and effort required to complete PhD. Don’t apply to PhD, just because you can get better salary and job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?