18th January 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What subject I have to choose for CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Food & Dietetics?

Sir ,
i have passed MSc food & dietics and
i want to apply for csir net exam
so which subject i choose because
no direct subject have in csir net...

5th October 2015, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject I have to choose for CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Food & Dietetics?

In CSIR NET you have only one option that is Life Sciences subject according to your qualification. Other subjects are not fit for you and you have to go for this only.

Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Sc degree from a recognized university. In case you are a reserved category candidate then you need just 50% marks.
2nd March 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subject I have to choose for CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Food & Dietetics?

I have completed my msc dietetics and food service management and I am waiting my result. Can I apply for net and if I apply for net so suggest which csir or nta ?
21st June 2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done MSc in food and Nutrition ,which subject I have to choose for csir net?
30th September 2020, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

I am currently doing my Master Degree in Nutrition and Health Education. Can I appear for CSIR NET? or i have to go for UGC NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?