23rd September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Subjects taught in PhD at Osmania University? Duration of PhD course?

Hi Friends,
I want to know that information that in Osmania University how many subjects taught in PhD program? What is the duration for PhD there?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  3. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  4. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  5. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  9. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  10. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  11. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in Osmania University for M.A. candidate?
  14. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  15. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  17. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?
  18. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?
28th September 2016, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects taught in PhD at Osmania University? Duration of PhD course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to know that information that in Osmania University how many subjects taught in PhD program? What is the duration for PhD there?

The list of PhDs taught in Osmania University is given below;

PhD in Arabic
PhD in English
PhD in French
PhD in Hindi
PhD in Kannada
PhD in Marathi
PhD in Sanskrit
PhD in Tamil
PhD in Telugu
PhD in Urdu
PhD in Persian
PhD in Philosophy
PhD in Islamic Studies
PhD in Economics
PhD in History
PhD in Political Science
PhD in Public Administration
PhD in Sociology
PhD in Psychology
PhD in Social Work
PhD in Library Information Science
PhD in Botany
PhD in Zoology
PhD in Chemistry
PhD in Mathematics
PhD in Statistics
PhD in Physics
PhD in Astrophysics
PhD in Astronomy
PhD in Geography
PhD in Biochemistry
PhD in Genetics
PhD in Microbiology
PhD in Environmental Science
PhD in Geology
PhD in Geophysics
PhD in Education
PhD in Management
PhD in Civil Engineering
PhD in Computer Science Engineering
PhD in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering
PhD in Mechanical Engineering
PhD in Pharmacy
PhD in Law

The duration of full time PhD in three years and part time PhD is four years in Osmania University. The Osmania University website link is Click Here
24th October 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects taught in PhD at Osmania University? Duration of PhD course?

I have completed MBA in fiance's what should in take in PhD and what's duration time ,if it is full time than I have to come to college very day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?