21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for PhD(Geography) admission in Central University of Karnataka?

Hi friends, I did BSc in Geography and MSc in the same subject. I want to do PhD in Geography as I am doing MPhil in Geography from Karnatak University. For admission in Central University of Karnataka for PhD Geography course what I have to do? I have to give any entrance exam?

24th May 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for PhD(Geography) admission in Central University of Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I did BSc in Geography and MSc in the same subject. I want to do PhD in Geography as I am doing MPhil in Geography from Karnatak University. For admission in Central University of Karnataka for PhD Geography course what I have to do? I have to give any entrance exam?

Yes, candidates have to appear for an all India Entrance Examination (Central Universities Common Entrance Test - CUCET) for the admission to do PhD Geography at Central University of Karnataka. The CUCET conducted every year in over 70 locations across the country. Candidates have to apply online for the CUCET. Candidates with an MPhil with course work or Master’s Degree in Geography from a recognized university with at least 55% marks and who have scored at least 50% marks in CUCET are eligible to do a PhD in Geography in Central University of Karnataka. Central University of Karnataka website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?