15th June 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka having studied up to 10th in Andhra Pradesh?

My both parents are from Karnataka and I studied up to 10th standard in Andhra Pradesh and doing my PUC in Karnataka. Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  2. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  3. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I am from Karnataka but I studied in Andhra Pradesh
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  9. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  10. Can I be eligible for KCET for government seat in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to apply for CET exam after completing class 10th form Karnataka and class 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  13. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  15. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?
  18. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
15th June 2017, 10:34 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka having studied up to 10th in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My both parents are from Karnataka and I studied up to 10th standard in Andhra Pradesh and doing my PUC in Karnataka. Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka?
To get admission for MBBS course in Karnataka, you have to complete 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology as your combination from a recognized university. The candidate required to appear and qualify in Medical Entrance exam such as, NEET entrance exam. The admission to the course is based on the marks scored in the NEET entrance exam score.
15th June 2017, 11:37 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka having studied up to 10th in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes definitely you are eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka as you are a bonafide resident of Karnataka and hence eligible to get all the benefits offered by Karnataka Government for its residents.
Followings are the Entrance Examinations for MBBS and BDS:
>NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
>AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science)
>JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research)
15th June 2017, 01:03 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, as you are a Bonafide of Karnataka, you can get admission in MBBS course in Andhra Pradesh.

You should try to get as good marks as possible in order to be eligible to get a seat in MBBS degree.
15th June 2017, 01:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To pursue MBBS the candidate first have to appear for NEET examination. Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her 10+2 with Physics, chemistry and biology as the compulsory subject from a recognized board of education and have scored a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to write the NEET exam.
NEET exam is a national level exam. Those candidates who have successfully passed the exam will be allotted the college as per their marks in the exam.
It is not in the hand of the student to get the seat in the respective state according to the marks the seats are allotted to the candidates.
15th June 2017, 08:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for MBBS course because you are a residential candidates of Bangalore but you fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam, but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
16th June 2017, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to get a seat of MBBS in Karnataka after the completion of your class 12th.
Since you have your native in Karnataka and you are studying your class 12th in Karnataka, you can definitely apply for Karnataka state entrance examination. Just go ahead and give your level best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?