26th August 2013, 10:46 AM
Irfan284

When is Goa university entrance exam of Tourism Management?

When is goa university entrance exam of tourism managment?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D or M.Phil in Tourism management with minimum expenditure and without entrance exam?
  2. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  5. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  6. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  7. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  8. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  12. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  13. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Recognized universities/colleges for PH.d in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility for taking admission in MCA in Goa University?
  16. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience? -- [New]
  17. Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?
  18. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
12th June 2019, 07:16 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: When is Goa university entrance exam of Tourism Management?

Goa University Integrated MBA Admission 2019 Dates-
Last Date for receipt of filled the application for admission 25th April.
There is a important condition-
If the numbers of applications exceed 30, an entrance test will be conducted at the University. Students answering UGAT will be given preference.
This entrance exam generally held on june.
For other details cheak [URL="www.unigoa.ac.in"]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?