1st June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS course in Goa?

hello sir, i am in 12th std. when i complete this study. i would like to go for medical. i want to study MBBS in goa. or if possible in karnataka. so i want to know that if i want to go for goa , what i have to do i mean what are the exams i should i face?.
please give me the details all about this . please......

28th April 2015, 10:05 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How to study MBBS course in Goa?

Hi,
To do MBBS in Goa, following eligibility criteria needs to be fulfilled:
1. Candidates should pass the senior secondary with main subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and biology with a minimum of 50% marks.

2. Candidates who are scheduled castes or tribes must score a minimum of 40% marks in PCB.

After fulfilling the above criteria, you will have to give any of these entrance exams for admission into colleges:
1. NEET-UG
2. All India Premedical Test(AIPMT)
Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams also.
Goa common entrance test (CET) is conducted for admission into Goa medical college and Goa dental college.
Application forms you can download from its official website.
Some of the other top medical colleges offering MBBS are:
1. AIIMS, Delhi
2. Christian medical college, Vellore
3. Armed forces medical college, Pune
4. JIPMER college, Pudducherry
5. Madras medical college, Chennai
6. Grant medical college, Mumbai
7. Kasturba medical college, Manipal
8. Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute, Chennai
This should help.
thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?