8th May 2011, 05:40 PM
gauri shetgaonkar

How may I get the details and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with electronics stream in Goa university? Is there any other courses available related to electronics for PG?

sir
Myself Gauri Shetgaonkar, i have answered my B.Sc. in electronics and i want to know the details and dates regarding entrance exams for M.Sc. in Electronics in GOA UNIVERSITY.
Apart from this if there are any other courses in Electronics field than kindly let me know.

Thank you

regards
Gauri Shetgaonkar

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  2. How to do MSc Electronics after finishing BSc Electronics from Madras University
  3. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me? -- [New]
  5. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  6. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore?
  7. Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. What is the syllabus for MSc electronics entrance exam? Books to be referred for MSc electronics
  9. After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?
  10. Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  11. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  12. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  13. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus for M.Sc Electronics in CUSAT?
  14. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  15. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  17. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  18. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Digital Electronics And Microprocessors Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd July 2015, 06:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get the details and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with electronics stream in Goa university? Is there any other courses available related to electronics for PG?

Yes.M.sc in electronics admission is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted every year by goa university.

Eligibility
- If you have bachelor degree B.sc in electronics , physics or computer science with minimum 55% aggregate , then you are eligible for entrance exam.
- you will have to qualify the entrance exam for M.sc admission with good score , then you are eligible for M.sc in electronics

Other PG courses in Electronics offered
- M.A in electronics
- Ph.D in electronics
- M.E in electronics

How to apply
- Download the application form for admission & Fill up necessary information.
- Sent it with necessary documents at university
- University will declare merit list on the official site
- If you will short-listed , then you can enroll your admission
For more information , you can visit the official website : www.unigoa.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?