3rd May 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which type of question will be asked in the M.Sc post graduation entrance test?

Sir/Mam,
Please kindly tell me which type of questions will come in entrance test for post graduate in utkal university.i want to do m.sc in chemistry. Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Thanks.

plz help me sir.

14th May 2015, 03:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which type of question will be asked in the M.Sc post graduation entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
Please kindly tell me which type of questions will come in entrance test for post graduate in utkal university.i want to do m.sc in chemistry. Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Thanks.
plz help me sir.
The M.Sc entrance exam question will be based on the specialization, which you have selected in M.Sc. Since, you are interested to apply for M.Sc Chemistry course. The question will be asked from the Chemistry subject and other core subjects as well. I suggest you to go through the Chemistry subjects, which you have studied at Graduation level. Most of the question was asked from the Under Graduation Books. The M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam is based objective type with multiple choice. However, please visit the respective university official website to get more details regarding M.Sc Chemistry syllabus patter.
4th August 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of question will be asked in the M.Sc post graduation entrance test?

What type of questions asked in bsc in animation and Vfx entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?