12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University?

I took my MA English post graduation from the Madurai Kama raj University . Am I eligible for admission in PhD in Calicut university? What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  3. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  4. When the application form of different universities will be out for PhD in Marketing? Eligibility to get admission in University of Calicut? -- [New]
  5. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  10. Eligibility to do Lectureship in University of Calicut for PhD holder of Rellington University, US?
  11. Admission and eligibility criteria to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University?
  12. When the admission of PhD(Ecology) will be started in Rajasthan University? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  14. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university
  17. How to apply for M.Com in Calicut University? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
13th July 2016, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I took my MA English post graduation from the Madurai Kama raj University . Am I eligible for admission in PhD in Calicut university? What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University? Can you please provide me the details?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Calicut University:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
13th July 2016, 03:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET score card.
14th July 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Persons who have passed PG Degree Exam with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) of this university or an equivalent degree recognized by University of Calicut are eligible to apply to the PhD in Calicut University. The candidates should appear for entrance test conducted by the Research Department. All the candidates getting 50% marks in the entrance test are qualified to apply for registration to PhD program. The exemption entrance test will be given to Teachers of Affiliated, Aided and Govt. Colleges under University of Calicut, the candidates who cleared GATE, JRF, SRF, M.Phil and NET. The website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?