9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of different universities will be out for PhD in Marketing? Eligibility to get admission in University of Calicut?

Hello sir, I am in 2nd year of MBA Marketing and wish to pursue PhD. So, when the application form of different universities will be out? Eligibility to get admission in University of Calicut?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University?
  2. How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?
  3. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  4. How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  6. Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility to do Lectureship in University of Calicut for PhD holder of Rellington University, US?
  9. Can a M.Phil in distance mode do PhD from Mumbai University? When the application form will be issues?
  10. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of course in commerce?
  12. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  13. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  14. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  18. List of universities and eligibility to do PhD in Agronomy? Does Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences, Solan provides PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?