12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management?

I want to do phd in management with distance learning programme . I have 4.5 years of experience of Sales & Distribution . i want to know the procedure of admission and fee structure. Can you please guide me with the answer on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting distance course PHD in management admission?
  2. Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure?
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  5. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  6. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  9. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  10. Eligibility for PhD in economics.
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management?
  13. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  14. Admission procedure and qualification required to study PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management? -- [New]
  15. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  17. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  18. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?

13th July 2016, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management?

The procedure to do Ph.D in Management is that, you should first need to appear in the UGC NET examination after the completion of your Master degree. Qualifying in the same, you will be eligible to take admission under the above said course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that candidates must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.

Fee structure is different for different Universities. To get the exact details about the fee structure, you need to contact to the respective University.

14th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in management with distance learning programme . I have 4.5 years of experience of Sales & Distribution . i want to know the procedure of admission and fee structure. Can you please guide me with the answer on this soon? Thanks!
The students who have studied Master’s Degree in the Management subject with at least 55% marks from any recognized university can do PhD in Management. The interested students can apply for PhD through the application form of the university. The students need to sit UGC NET entrance test and interview for admission to PhD in Management. The PhD in Management course is available in many institutions like;

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?