1st March 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for Ph.D in Mumbai Univesity?

I have done MBA in Finance and 4 years banking experience. Then Can I get admission for Ph.d in Mumbai University in Finance stream. Please let me know on this with the complete information which I need to follow to be eligible to apply for the course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  3. Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?
  4. Eligibility, work experience, entrance exam and process of admission in PhD Finance?
  5. Where to get the information about the new entrance examination for PHD to get admission at UDCT, Matunga, Mumbai?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in after completion of M.P.Ed from Mumbai University?
  9. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream?
  10. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  11. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  12. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  15. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  16. What is the process of admission in M.Com course in Mumbai University
  17. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
3rd March 2017, 09:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for Ph.D in Mumbai Univesity?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Ph.D course in Finance after the completion of your MBA course.
To do Ph.D from Mumbai University in Finance, you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the Entrance Examination, you can take admission under Mumbai University to pursue the Ph.D degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?