1st June 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects ahead after completion of Ph.D in Marketing management?

I intend to go for Phd Pgm in Marketing Management ,What are Career Prospects ahead...? Can you please let me know the jobs which we can directly apply after completion of the course? Is it good to do the Ph.D in marketing management or I can try something else?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  2. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  3. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  4. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing?
  5. What are the prospects of Ph.D in Marketing in India?
  6. Astrogeology course & career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  8. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  9. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  10. Number of faculty members Guide/Co-Guide available for PhD in Marketing/Finance at IIM-Calcutta?
  11. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  12. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  14. Prospects of Executive-Post Graduation Programme in Management?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  16. Is there any diploma course which is 1 year course?
  17. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
16th June 2015, 02:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects ahead after completion of Ph.D in Marketing management?

It is a very good course to pursue.
You must do the course sincerely and once you complete the course you can apply for a job in any Marketing related job.
PhD holders in Marketing Management are even required in the R&D Section of certain companies to make the product viable.
You can also apply for the Job of a Professor instantly after the completion of your Course.
So the opportunities are endless and the course of PhD in Marketing Management is a very good course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?