6th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for JRF?

I am doing second year M.Sc chemistry.Is there any age limit for to write this exam?.i want to become a jrf- student

10th April 2014, 04:24 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any age limit for JRF?

Yes, there is age limits for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship). The candidate age not more than 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Five year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PWD and OBC candidates. Three year relaxation is applicable for those who are possessing the LLM Degree. There is no upper age limits for applying the post of Assistant Professor. The applicant must have a completed Post graduate course with 55% Marks of a recognized Institution. Studying final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.
25th May 2014, 01:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for JRF?

So first of all the JRF is for the research line and it is for the junior students who are want to do research line. So the age limit for the JRF is as per guideline is 28 years of age and also for the Backward class candidates are relaxed up to 3 to 5 years of age as per the guideline act for the JRF as Junior Research Fellow. So as you want to do in chemistry science in M.Sc. so it is is good for you to do the JRF as for your future.

So is your age is less than 28 then you can apply for that and if you belongs to the backward caste candidate then the age relaxation in 3 to 5 years of age. So good luck and best of luck for your future and also in research line.

so my suggestion is for you that be prepared well for the post of JRF because it is very difficult to appear this so you can prefers book for your preparation my opinion is for you that follow arihant publication books it is very easy for your preparation,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?