8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AP EAMCET for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, My son has studied 1st standard to 8th standard in Chennai through CBSE & 9th standard to 10th standard in Andhra Pradesh through CBSE. Further if he continue upto 10+2 standard through CBSE in AP, will he eligible for AP EAMCET.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  3. Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for CBSE students?
  4. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  5. Is a candidate considered NRI if studied till 8th in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to claim tamilnadu state quota in NIT Tiruchirapalli through AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  8. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  9. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  11. Whether a student is considered an NRI if he has studied Abroad till class 8th?
  12. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  13. How to take special permission to appear in 10th Telangana Board exam for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in USA?
  14. Do I have to apply in JEE Main and Advanced under NRI category if completed HS in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  16. Which state will give domicile to me if I keep moving from one state to another?
  17. What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?
  18. Which state domicile I have to get, if studied 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
13th April 2018, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AP EAMCET for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in Chennai?

You just need class 12th qualification from a recognized school to appear for AP EAMCET. If you have domicile of AP, then no need to worry about anything. Just be prepared for the exam.

To claim reservation on state quota seats, you need to be a resident of AP. Otherwise, you will be only eligible for outside state seats.
14th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AP EAMCET for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in Chennai?

Since, you have studied in Andhra Pradesh from class 9th to class 12th, you can appear in the AP EAMCET examination based on your qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it from any recognized Board of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to opt for the AP EAMCET examination.
Candidates age must be above 16 years at the time of examination.
17th September 2021, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i studied from 1st standard to 7th standard in west bengal and 9th to 12 th in ap board .Am i considered local in andhra pradesh for ap eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?