27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Is it possible for everyone to do Ph.D or it's tough to do? Can you please guide me wit the completely information on the same? Awaiting for the information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  4. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  7. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  9. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  13. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
27th February 2016, 03:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Is it possible for everyone to do Ph.D or it's tough to do? Can you please guide me wit the completely information on the same? Awaiting for the information on the same.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?