27th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?

I am Babita Joshi I did my MA in english in 1992 securing in PART-1&2 183&225 in aggregate
. I wanted to purse Phd in english is less for entrance test for Phd so please guide.? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?

Related Questions:
  1. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in English with 51% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in English? I am appearing for M.A English in IGNOU
  11. Ph.D in English after M.A in English from Osmania in distance?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  13. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  14. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  15. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  16. How to do Ph.D in English after completing M.A in English
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU?
  18. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
27th February 2016, 04:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Babita Joshi I did my MA in english in 1992 securing in PART-1&2 183&225 in aggregate
. I wanted to purse Phd in english is less for entrance test for Phd so please guide.? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
You have completed M.A in English so you are eligible for admission in Ph.D in English.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
18th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?

I am studying MA English. Now i am 2nd year in IGNOU. I completed my degree in English with 41%...so I didn't do B ed. Like teaching profession. So I want to know that can I do BEd in the basis of MA percentage...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?