21st April 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit?

I passed samskrit phd cet exame conduct by up in 2012, but i do not found any chance because process of it is very late. I want to do phd in samskrit , because i wanted to do some thing special in samskrit, my name is prakash, age-23,passed ma with first class, my family condition is not very good as money,but i proud our language samskrit. So i join samskrita bharati moments to save & serve it with last five year as a full time samskrit sevak & continue...........
Tell me what i do and how to complete phd ?

13th May 2014, 07:47 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit?

After completing MA in Sanskrit,you should go for phd in Sanskrit.if you are looking for a bright future Sanskrit then you should join the best college in india and the college is must be popular only for Sanskrit studies.there are various college in India for studying Sanskrit as because Sanskrit is an ancient language in India.

There are various kind of entrance examinations are held to get admit in to the phd course in Sanskrit. There are a lots of sanskrits colleges are situated in india for completing the course phd in Sanskrit. But you have to first qualify the entrance exam and have a minimum percentage 60% to be secure in the MA(Sanskrit).due to Sanskrit language there is no demand of it,and now a days it becomes disappear from the society and no one respect the language.sanskrit is a good language and there are a lots of word in English are derived from it like example “matru” becomes “mother” and “vatru” becomes “brother” etc.

You should have a little bit knowledge about the Sanskrit.all the ancients books are written in Sanskrit.you should study sanskrit to know the all ancient story about the India.Now a days the hindu priests are using their mantras in Sanskrit language.you should for for the phd in best college in india like banaras hindu university(BHU).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?