4th June 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the Ph.D Computer Science syllabus of Anna University?

Hello,
I want to do Ph.D in Computer Science from Anna University. So, I am looking for the syllabus of Anna University. So, can you please provide me the syllabus of Ph.D from Anna University?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  2. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  5. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  6. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  7. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the Ph.D Computer Science syllabus of Anna University? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  10. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science Engineering if completed B.Tech(IT) and M.E.(Quality Management)?
  12. Does Anna University offer PhD in Finance course?
  13. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  14. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  15. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  16. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  17. When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?
  18. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
12th June 2016, 12:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Ph.D Computer Science syllabus of Anna University?

Ph.D Computer Science Syllabus of Anna University:

>> For Computer Science and Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Pervasive Computing
* Data Structure and Algorithms
* Basics of Probability
* Operating Systems
* Data Bases
* Computer Architecture
* Networking
* System Software
* Theory of Computation
* Web Technology
* Programming Languages
* Software Engineering

Note: I suggest you to go through the page of 30 in the below notification for Computer Science Information Technology (With M.Sc) Syllabus.

Click here to get an Idea on Syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?