20th February 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Marathi after completion of M.Com?

I have completed my M.Com but I am interested in Ph.D in Marathi please help me to know can I do Ph.D course in marathi? Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response for this. Thank you!

23rd February 2017, 02:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Marathi after completion of M.Com?

In order to do Ph.D in Marathi, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Marathi in different Colleges offering the said course.
23rd February 2017, 04:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Marathi after completion of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Com but I am interested in Ph.D in Marathi please help me to know can I do Ph.D course in marathi? Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response for this. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Marathi after completion of M.Com course. Candidates with Master’s Degree in Marathi with a minimum of fifty five percentage marks from a college or university shall be eligible for the PhD in Marathi. Candidates have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and clear the same to attend an interview for taking admission to the PhD in Marathi. Candidates who have cleared GATE or SET or NET or MPhil examinations shall be exempted from appearing in the entrance test. The PhD in Marathi can be studied in many universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?