30th June 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Marketing?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing mba and i am in 3 sem i want to do phd in marketing or hr sir please tell something about the procedure and exams conduct by different universities? Can someone please provide me the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  2. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Marketing?
  4. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?
  6. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  9. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  14. Procedure to apply for NET entrance exam after doing MBA final year in HR and Marketing?
  15. List of PhD fellowship schemes available in India with procedure to apply -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D admission in IIT or IIM, if completed my MBA marketing from IGNOU?
  17. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
30th June 2016, 07:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing mba and i am in 3 sem i want to do phd in marketing or hr sir please tell something about the procedure and exams conduct by different universities? Can someone please provide me the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response.
The PhD in Marketing is available in various universities in India. The minimum eligibility criteria for a PhD in Marketing will be a Master degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection. You can apply online or offline mode for the admission to PhD course. The PhD in Marketing is available in the following universities;

- Loyola Institute of Business Administration - Official Website
- Amity University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?