30th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc?

I completed msc-biotechnology,now i want to join in phd. i dont know the correct procedure to join there.i want to know the required information regarding this. Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for DBT-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  10. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  11. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  12. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Formalities to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Bangalore University? Last date of application?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  17. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
30th October 2016, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc?

The procedure is mentioned below, just go through it.
To do Ph.D in Biotechnology, you must have to appear in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course in the said subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?