30th October 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course in Chemistry from Vikram University?

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course in Chemistry from Vikram University?, ujjainv. Can someone please let me know the complete information which we have to follow? It will be really good if you can answer me soon.

21st March 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course in Chemistry from Vikram University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course in Chemistry from Vikram University?, ujjainv. Can someone please let me know the complete information which we have to follow? It will be really good if you can answer me soon.

The eligibility to study the PhD in Chemistry from Vikram University will be given below;
Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in Chemistry with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of M.Phil Degree. Candidates shall be admitted to the PhD in Chemistry through an entrance test followed by an interview conducted by the university. Candidates who are qualified National Level Test like NET/GATE/MPSLET or Teacher Fellowship or M.Phil holders shall be exempted from entrance test. You can apply online or offline for the admission to the PhD in Chemistry from Vikram University. The vikram University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?