1st June 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in Electronics?

I am punith kumar M B completed my M.Tech in vlsi and embedded system presently I am planning to do phd so pls guide me. What should I follow to ensure that I will get the admission for Ph.D course and start preparing for the course?

2nd June 2015, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in Electronics?

You must have at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. Those who belong to reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks. If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/GATE/JRF then it will be good for as most of the reputed Institutes prefer candidates with these scores.

If you don't have any of these scores then you have to appear for other Ph.D entrance exams which are mainly conducted by University concerned. You have to appear for entrance exam plus interview if you are shortlisted for it. Merit is prepared based on the marks in these stages and you will be allowed admission after these stages only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?