28th August 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?

My name is Atif Raza Babur . I am working in qaseem university ( Saudi Arabia) as an English Lecturer. I am a pakistani ; and' i did my masters in English Literature from Sargodha university in 2011. I want to get admission in phd in Delhi University. i just want to know the proceedure of the admission and what will be the duration of phd. Thanks very much. Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  4. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  5. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  8. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  11. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  13. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  17. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
8th September 2015, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?

There are very few seats for foreign students and you have to appear for entrance exam and interview for getting admission in India. You must have a post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks or its equivalent.

Lots of foreign students apply for admission in very few seats and competition is quite high. Hence, if you have good academic record then only you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?