14th February 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the process about PhD admission after clearing NET JRF in geography in 2018?

Sir/Mam, I clear net JRF in geography. Now I want to admission in PhD. So I confuse about the PhD topic in this subject. I have not idea about it. So, can you clear process for it? Because the next few day after I will interduce to entrance interview for PhD?

25th February 2018, 09:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process about PhD admission after clearing NET JRF in geography in 2018?

List of colleges for PhD in Hindi in Jaipur, Rajasthan:-

Babu Shobha Ram Government Arts College

Banasthali Vidyapeeth

Central University of Rajasthan

Government Dungar College

Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University

NIMS University

University of Rajasthan.
26th February 2018, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process about PhD admission after clearing NET JRF in geography in 2018?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university. If you have got JRF scorecard, then you can get fellowships, if you become part of a research project.

Being a JRF scholar, you will be exempted from entrance exam. You need to appear for interview conducted by the concerned university to get admission.
26th February 2018, 07:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There are many research projects which ask for JRF positions. You can apply for those according to your qualification.

Once you have JRF exposure, then you can apply for PhD admission. Having JRF exposure will give you advantage over other candidates, as you already have some research experience under research Scientists. You just need to perform well in the interview stage to confirm your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?