7th October 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join Bangalore University for PhD after M.Com? Will I have to clear NET JRF exam?

I in final year of M.Com and after it wanted to do PhD from Bangalore University. Please tell me how can I join the university for PhD? Will I have to clear NET JRF exam?

14th October 2017, 06:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Bangalore University for PhD after M.Com? Will I have to clear NET JRF exam?

Candidates those who are wiling to take admission under Ph.D course in the above mentioned University, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the above mentioned University in order to study Ph.D course in Commerce.
Yes, you have to qualify in the NET examination to pursue Ph.D course.
14th October 2017, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Bangalore University for PhD after M.Com? Will I have to clear NET JRF exam?

In order to get admission into Doctoral Program of Bangalore University, you are required to follow certain instructions. You must have qualified in any of the below mentioned entrance examination's to be eligible. They are,

>> K-SLET or
>> UGC CSIR JRF
>> UGC NET
>> K-SET
>> GATE..etc.,

If you have valid score of any one of the above mentioned entrance examination's then I am sure you are certainly eligible to pursue Doctoral Program in Bangalore University.

I am providing you a link where you can find all the details of the doctoral program.

Click here for Important Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?