26th August 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my MBA in Personnel Management. Now I want to apply for PhD in Political Science course. Is this possible or not? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  3. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
  6. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  7. Possibility to study Ph.D in Life Science for M.Sc(Botany) postgraduate?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  11. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  13. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  14. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
9th June 2016, 06:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my MBA in Personnel Management. Now I want to apply for PhD in Political Science course. Is this possible or not? Kindly tell me asap.

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Political Science with MBA (Personnel Management) qualification.
The eligibility to do PhD in Political Science is Master’s Degree in Political Science/International Relations/Public Administration with 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. You can do PhD in Management with your qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?